Kylian Mbappé

True! Except he hasn't struggled in front of goal.
I don't mean when he is directly in front of an open goal, he can convert the tap ins. And he gets the tap ins because of his positioning, so not taking anything away from him there. But when he has time to think inside the box, he misses too many.

I don't mean when he is directly in front of an open goal, he can convert the tap ins. And he gets the tap ins because of his positioning, so not taking anything away from him there. But when he has time to think inside the box, he misses too many.
We'll, stats show that he misses fewer than most. Is Salah World Class? Hazard?

Coz they won't be based on your standard. As they both miss way more of their chances than Sterling.

Off the top of my head I'd say that Raz's stats are better.
At 19 though.

I've been banging the Sterling drum since he was at Liverpool but I'm not going to compare him now to Mbappe now.

People won't even do that with Sané and Sterling with just 18 months between them so 5 years is something else.

I'd not sell Sterling for anyone. I'd also love Mbappe here alongside him.

Nothing in the rumour though as common sense would dictate sadly.

At 19 though.

I've been banging the Sterling drum since he was at Liverpool but I'm not going to compare him now to Mbappe now.

People won't even do that with Sané and Sterling with just 18 months between them so 5 years is something else.

I'd not sell Sterling for anyone. I'd also love Mbappe here alongside him.

Nothing in the rumour though as common sense would dictate sadly.
Gabby looked full of promise as well but he seems to have gone backwards,why sell a great player on the off chance mbop developes well and he is from the french league where my cat could score

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.