Kylian Mbappé

Incredible talent,he has Olympic pace alongside brilliant technique and wonderful balance.The kid has the ability to be a generational type

It's a shame he reportedly has desires only for Madrid.

Then again we do have Pep,and Mendy :-)

Come on Raz sign the bleeding contract.
Just sign" get it done " then concentrate on your football son. Your already on fantasy money to the rest of the world.have a word with kompany. Let him explain what being at city means. He gets it . You are part of a team that will go down in folklore and be talked about after your day. We get you Raz now just sign and become part of the City legend. You have found a home where you are valued. Just sign !

Just sign" get it done " then concentrate on your football son. Your already on fantasy money to the rest of the world.have a word with kompany. Let him explain what being at city means. He gets it . You are part of a team that will go down in folklore and be talked about after your day. We get you Raz now just sign and become part of the City legend. You have found a home where you are valued. Just sign !
He is already a centurian so he is in history forever already

He is already a centurian so he is in history forever already
Yes but he isn't part of city's back to back champions league winner or our double domestic treble seasons going undefeated in both ! Catch my drift. We have only witnessed the start of what this group can achieve .

I think it’s more likely that PSG are using our name to keep the price high for an imminent bid from Madrid. However anyone who believes Mbappe is anything other than the next genuine worlds best player and poster boy of world football is quite simply blind.
He is the 1 player I wouldn’t blink if we offered a world record bid for, he will win a ballon’dor before he’s 25.

He is 19 and basically averages a goal every other game playing out wide, he also does it on the big stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.