Kylian Mbappé

Several factors make this transfer almost impossible to pull off, not least the relationship between the owners of the two clubs.

I think it’s more likely that PSG are using our name to keep the price high for an imminent bid from Madrid. However anyone who believes Mbappe is anything other than the next genuine worlds best player and poster boy of world football is quite simply blind.
He is the 1 player I wouldn’t blink if we offered a world record bid for, he will win a ballon’dor before he’s 25.
Mbappe won't even get in premier league team of year if he signs for us let alone ballon dor !

I gotta think that all the non believers on here in terms of Mbappe's talent either never seen him play or are just bias to anyone who doesnt play at City currently. He's an unreal talent. If anyone is worth $200 million right now its this kid. Probably won't happen because of the reasons everyone has listed but every club in the world with money should be inquiring about his availability.

Does he track back? He probably hasn't had to yet. If he came I could see it like Aguero's first season under Pep, with an adjustment period. Also, Mbappe does not come off as the type of person who would disobey the manager. You know what you are getting into when you come play for Pep (unlike possibly Mendy who we are seeing right now having issues.)

Madrid have to be the favorites to land him. After Madrid I would say we are second favorites. The combination of our style of play, the PL, Pep and the youth of our squad are all in our favor when we are targeting any young world class player.

Going of the the dipper v PSG game the other week...the answer is nope : )
I think for Pep it is all about whether the player will do what he wasn’t them to do, and is of “good moral character” and all that surrounds that. The team ethic and gelling in the dressing room, which means EVERYONE buys into the Project, is of paramount importance, IMHO, which is why they simply walk away from some players. I think this ethic comes from the very top, but Pep already believed it, so it makes it a marriage made in heaven.

I don’t know if Mbappe fits that profile or not, but I’m pretty sure it is as important as his on field ability. We are never going to buy mugs, but that subjective “good guy in the dressing room” is a big deal at City today.

PEP: Mbappe is not going to happen. I dont understand where that news comes from - we are not going to swap for @sterling7 or any other top player. I dont understand it. People should be more respectful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.