Kylian Mbappé

Can we please /please get this guy this summer.
He defo wants out of france

Good point. It seems that our player recruitment takes into account personality these days. Mario was maybe the exception, but that was more eccentric, as he seems a thoroughly nice bloke, as all our players seem to be
We also didn't operate like that when we signed Mario. That was just Mancini/Hughes buying who they thought would make us good. People like Adebayor, Nasri, Balo and maybe even Yaya and Tevez would never in a million years make the cut these days on personality (maybe yaya and carlitos winning mentality would turn it around)

The current approach started with Soriano, Txiki and Pelle, and the first task was getting rid of Mancini who were unfortunately not the type of character fit for it

Watched the interview with him on TV last night. Might be me but thought he came over as a right ****. Right up his own arse. Kept saying ‘I am Kylian’ like he was slightly unhinged. Really wasn’t impressed - thought he had his feet on the floor but he looked the biggest ego I’ve seen for a 21 year old.

It's a common theme at PSG

We also didn't operate like that when we signed Mario. That was just Mancini/Hughes buying who they thought would make us good. People like Adebayor, Nasri, Balo and maybe even Yaya and Tevez would never in a million years make the cut these days on personality (maybe yaya and carlitos winning mentality would turn it around)

The current approach started with Soriano, Txiki and Pelle, and the first task was getting rid of Mancini who were unfortunately not the type of character fit for it

Strange how the Mancini era signings remain our best bit(s) of business - Silva, Yaya, Kun.

It's a common theme at PSG
Where did PSG touch you when you were a kid ?

It is incredible the amount of hatred you have towards this club to take any chance you can to make a dig at them.

Watched the interview with him on TV last night. Might be me but thought he came over as a right ****. Right up his own arse. Kept saying ‘I am Kylian’ like he was slightly unhinged. Really wasn’t impressed - thought he had his feet on the floor but he looked the biggest ego I’ve seen for a 21 year old.
He has a big ego indeed. Ever since he was a kid at Monaco. He has made a famous interview where he said that he wanted to play while being 16 or 17 years old and he had some conflict with the coaches. He said that they shouldn't argue with him about his age, he was good enough. And after that he scored 3 goals. That is Mbappé for you.

He has the same mentality than Cristiano Ronaldo his idol. The good thing for Mbappé is he is ambitious but works hard to achieve it. He doesn't have the talent of Messi or Neymar but, if he works hard enough on his weak points, he could score goals like mature Cristiano Ronaldo when he got rid of the dribbling.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.