Kylian Mbappé

To me he seemed ok, good English
If klopp or pep was his manager he would be best player in the world. Add the work rate to his speed and skill
Think at PSG it’s just him v Neymar and not about the team
You must not watch PSG games then.

Even in PSG, he is not the best player. This is Neymar and it is not even close. When PSG has no solution, Neymar is the type of player who can drop deep into his own half, keep the ball, dribble past players and create an opportunity out of nowhere. Mbappé is "only" efficient when he can get the ball in more finishing positions or with space to attack the defence. Still a great player, even more incredible at such a young age, but nowhere near best in the world.

Secondly, there is no Mbappé versus Neymar. They like to play with each other so much on the field that they forget to pass the ball to another teammate sometimes. I think it is due to them trusting each other skill better than the other guys who could lose the ball with a bad first touch or misplaced pass.

Where did PSG touch you when you were a kid ?

It is incredible the amount of hatred you have towards this club to take any chance you can to make a dig at them.

Considering who the owners of your club are and how they conduct business, I would propose therapy to help with the denial - or at the very least, thicker skin

You must not watch PSG games then.

Even in PSG, he is not the best player. This is Neymar and it is not even close. When PSG has no solution, Neymar is the type of player who can drop deep into his own half, keep the ball, dribble past players and create an opportunity out of nowhere. Mbappé is "only" efficient when he can get the ball in more finishing positions or with space to attack the defence. Still a great player, even more incredible at such a young age, but nowhere near best in the world.

Secondly, there is no Mbappé versus Neymar. They like to play with each other so much on the field that they forget to pass the ball to another teammate sometimes. I think it is due to them trusting each other skill better than the other guys who could lose the ball with a bad first touch or misplaced pass.

I'm all for PSG because they are helping smash the UEFA cartel, any good news from Paris is just good news.

Considering who the owners of your club are and how they conduct business, I would propose therapy to help with the denial - or at the very least, thicker skin
You should keep the therapy money for yourself. You seem to be triggered by anything remotely linked to PSG.

I'm not in any denial and why would i care about the owners. I'm a fan of PSG, not the owners. I couldn't care less about their business as long as it is not related to PSG or have a direct negative impact on my people. Most of the owners are billionaires with shady practices. The only way to support a clean sport would be to support an amateur club. Even your socio club like Barça is engaged is shady practices as evidenced by Rosell trip to jail and the suspicion around Abidal kidney donor.

That said, I don't see the linking between you talking about "ego being a common theme in PSG" ans the identity of the owners. Is Mbappé a bit cocky because the Qataris owned PSG? Why was he cocky already at Monaco? I guess because their owner is a shady russian oligarch to keep your narrative.

And you come here to play the friendly card with the City fans while their owner is none other than an UAE Sheik... Will you propose a therapy to all of them too?

At least my club and its players aren't de fraud ing the tax agency.

You should keep the therapy money for yourself. You seem to be triggered by anything remotely linked to PSG.

I'm not in any denial and why would i care about the owners. I'm a fan of PSG, not the owners. I couldn't care less about their business as long as it is not related to PSG or have a direct negative impact on my people. Most of the owners are billionaires with shady practices. The only way to support a clean sport would be to support an amateur club. Even your socio club like Barça is engaged is shady practices as evidenced by Rosell trip to jail and the suspicion around Abidal kidney donor.

That said, I don't see the linking between you talking about "ego being a common theme in PSG" ans the identity of the owners. Is Mbappé a bit cocky because the Qataris owned PSG? Why was he cocky already at Monaco? I guess because their owner is a shady russian oligarch to keep your narrative.

And you come here to play the friendly card with the City fans while their owner is none other than an UAE Sheik... Will you propose a therapy to all of them too?

At least my club and its players aren't de fraud ing the tax agency.

Well somebody had to call the hypocrite out.

Not happy about being subbed off and angry towards Tuchel.

Not happy about being subbed off and angry towards Tuchel.

To be honest, I clicked play expecting to write a comment about how his attitude seems to have dropped off since he first burst on the scene and he was being hailed as mature beyond his years.

However, that just looks like a player being frustrated at being taken off and having a reasonable debate with his manager.

To be honest, I clicked play expecting to write a comment about how his attitude seems to have dropped off since he first burst on the scene and he was being hailed as mature beyond his years.

However, that just looks like a player being frustrated at being taken off and having a reasonable debate with his manager.
Maybe, I'm not a body language expert, but it just seems wrong, looks like he has no respect for Tuchel.

Can't see him getting away with something like this with Zidane or Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.