Kylian Mbappé

No way will we pay the sort of money they'll want for him

Sadly I take this view also

We seem to be not entertaining spending that kind of money, I personally think with the personnel we have due to leave in the next season or two this is the one we should try and break the bank for, can’t see it happening though.

Sadly I take this view also

We seem to be not entertaining spending that kind of money, I personally think with the personnel we have due to leave in the next season or two this is the one we should try and break the bank for, can’t see it happening though.
Totally agree, this kid is a generational talent but there is only one club on his mind, Real Madrid.

As with all cup gams there is luck,besides the dippers are world champions don't you know
Phil won the world cup and he doesn't have an attitude
Sorry Karen but you sound incredibly foolish trying to claim winning the World Cup isn’t an achievement. (Phil Foden hasn’t won the World Cup I’m afraid no matter how many times you say it).

go and tell David Silva he didn’t achieve anything when he won the World Cup and I’d suggest mbappe had a bigger influence on France winning it than David had in Spain winning it. I’m presuming you think Pele achieved nothing in the game as well as he played in Brazil and New York all his career. The 3 world cups he won were just lucky.

Totally agree, this kid is a generational talent but there is only one club on his mind, Real Madrid.

Even if Mbappe was open to joining us , there IS NO WAY that PSG would sell to us due to the Political issues ongoing among the club owners.

This is a NON- STARTER.

Sorry Karen but you sound incredibly foolish trying to claim winning the World Cup isn’t an achievement. (Phil Foden hasn’t won the World Cup I’m afraid no matter how many times you say it).

go and tell David Silva he didn’t achieve anything when he won the World Cup and I’d suggest mbappe had a bigger influence on France winning it than David had in Spain winning it. I’m presuming you think Pele achieved nothing in the game as well as he played in Brazil and New York all his career. The 3 world cups he won were just lucky.

Bit harsh. Mbappe is a WC winner and you can’t take that away from him - and as you infer he was influential in winning it. However, he still a young guy with a colossal ego and he can chose to dine out - a la Alan Ball on his WC medal if he chooses - his legacy is written or he can press on and become an established world class striker in a major league. David Silva is a legend because of the level he played at for such a long time - his WC medal is an icing on the cake because he’d be a legend regardless - it’s nice to have but doesn’t define him.. We’re Cruyff, Platini, Puskas, Ronaldo and Messi not great players - but they don’t have a WC between them. The best team doesn’t always win the WC ! And all national teams have bit part players who get lucky... the Newcastle ‘star’ Stephane Guivarc'h springs to mind.

Of course it's an achievement,i don't think it's all down to him though,phil won the world cup in his age group so i'm sure he is as proud as the men are,he could have an attitude but he doesn't,my problem is his attitude,let him come out of his comfort zone to the prem and lets see if he is as good as he thinks he is,if he came here he wouldn't be allowed to act like he does

Bit harsh. Mbappe is a WC winner and you can’t take that away from him - and as you infer he was influential in winning it. However, he still a young guy with a colossal ego and he can chose to dine out - a la Alan Ball on his WC medal if he chooses - his legacy is written or he can press on and become an established world class striker in a major league. David Silva is a legend because of the level he played at for such a long time - his WC medal is an icing on the cake because he’d be a legend regardless - it’s nice to have but doesn’t define him.. We’re Cruyff, Platini, Puskas, Ronaldo and Messi not great players - but they don’t have a WC between them. The best team doesn’t always win the WC ! And all national teams have bit part players who get lucky... the Newcastle ‘star’ Stephane Guivarc'h springs to mind.
My point wasnt in anyway to detract from Silva or pele, it was more at how rediculous it was by Karen to keep saying Mbappe hasn’t acheieved anything in the game when he so clearly has. His attitude may well stink, but that doesn’t take away from the fact he won the World Cup which is a major achievement.

Of course it's an achievement,i don't think it's all down to him though,phil won the world cup in his age group so i'm sure he is as proud as the men are,he could have an attitude but he doesn't,my problem is his attitude,let him come out of his comfort zone to the prem and lets see if he is as good as he thinks he is,if he came here he wouldn't be allowed to act like he does
I don’t disagree at all about the attitude, I just think it’s unfair to say he hasn’t achieved anything when he has achieved probably the ultimate goal of any footballer in the world.

I don’t disagree at all about the attitude, I just think it’s unfair to say he hasn’t achieved anything when he has achieved probably the ultimate goal of any footballer in the world.
It's a one off thing that he will always have so i'll give him that,day to day he is in france with the biggest team,in that respect he has not exactly tested himself so hasn't earned the zlatan ego

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.