Kylian Mbappé

One played with Messi, Suarez, Xavi and Inesta and in a shit French league and the other didn't. Those numbers are astroturfed and you know it.
Henry played in the best Arsenal side there is. A team that reached CL finals and was pretty dominant in PL alongside MU. The famous Invincibles side.

Seems like you want to dismiss any argument in favour of Neymar : good at Barça because it was the best Barça ever, good in PSG because L1 is shit, good in CL because ?

You said Neymar isn't as impactful but the numbers aren't lying : Neymar averages 1 goal or assist per game. You can twist it as you want.

The price of him would put me right off, once he's been sold on again his cost will inflate any half decent young players transfer fee incrementally.

https://mcetv.fr/mon-mag-buzz/peopl...s-12-jours-mariage-est-deja-separee-03022020/

This article from 2018 talk about his time at Monaco before he made his break out :
According to the Monegasque coach, the gifted man suffered at the time "a lot of difficulties with authority, rules, discipline, and a big lack of humility. "

This is Mbappé. People who don't follow him prolly only knows his perfect PR image but he is in the mould of Cristiano Ronaldo. I guess his plan was to win the CL with us like the portuguese with MU and then go to Real Madrid. After his anger of the last game, he liked some Real Madrid photos btw. Not innocent for sure since he controls his communication and social media carefully.

And the Qataris won't have to reassess their model : thanks to those purchases, they got "legit" top 5 sponsoring that will allow them to keep buying high profile players without FFP having anything to say. The tried before to go Atletico Madrid route and didn't buy any star : they bought Ben Arfa, Jesé, Krychowiak. 3 terrible transfers and we even lost the L1 title.

Anyway, Mbappé is clearly not liked very much by the vast majority of PSG fans after this behaviour. Most of them are waiting for him to prove in CL why he has such a big ego.

Regarding your second paragraph, it is simply PSG. The club of the french capital. If you know a bit about this club history, you should know that everything is amplified with this club. Before we had the November crisis as a ritual.
Like most of the team, not helped by Tuchel, he has not proven in CL why he has such a big ego.

This game was a total failure on every point. The score is very flattering for PSG. I wouldn't be satisfied if i were Dortmund. There was room to score way more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.