Kylian Mbappé

He will go to Liverpool with their Nike connections unfortunately that coupled with Klopp staying until 2024 and Pep not committing himself to us, if I was a player would you come if Peps future was uncertain?

He will go to Liverpool with their Nike connections unfortunately that coupled with Klopp staying until 2024 and Pep not committing himself to us, if I was a player would you come if Peps future was uncertain?

Too expensive I reckon
Real Madrid all the way if anywhere

He won’t be going anywhere for a while. He’s in in-buyable

PSG would want a fortune, he earns are £500k-per-week and not many(any) clubs will have that sort of money lying around for quite some time

He is Madrid bound or staying in Paris. Absolutely no point in leaving unless he wants to play for his favourite club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.