Kylian Mbappé

Superstars don't come to the Premier League. Only time this lad will step foot in this country is for Champions league away games..... Or an England v France friendly/qualifier

Personally, he's a little bit overhyped. He relies so so much on his pace. He has a more powerful shot and slightly better finishing than Sterling but Raza is 10 times more intelligent when in possession.

He's been playing as a number 9 for PSG together with Icardi in a 4-2-2-2 so maybe he sees his future playing down the middle rather than out-wide but I'm not sure about his link up play.

Sad to say, but he would be perfect for Liverpool playing on the left or right wing.

Personally, he's a little bit overhyped. He relies so so much on his pace. He has a more powerful shot and slightly better finishing than Sterling but Raza is 10 times more intelligent when in possession.

He's been playing as a number 9 for PSG together with Icardi in a 4-2-2-2 so maybe he sees his future playing down the middle rather than out-wide but I'm not sure about his link up play.

Sad to say, but he would be perfect for Liverpool playing on the left or right wing.

If Sterling didn’t have pace, he would be a league two player, same goes for Sane. Mbappe is absolutely quality, it’s daft suggesting otherwise.

But do we need Mbappe ?
As a player obviously he is generationalish! But the money which he is on right now and his expectations from us if he ever decides to come. He is already on 375k a week. Are we willing to part 500k a week for this guy as well as the exorbitant transfer fees. He may have priced himself out of any move. I am not taking his ability into account just the financial aspect of deal if it ever happens and the constraints on the club thereafter.

Anyone track any jets from Paris to Manchester this morning. What a statement that would be on the day we get the ban overturned.....

After what he said, I think there is noway Mbappe will join City.

Always think that this quote has been a bit misunderstood. I have always read it as him rejecting us because he didn't think we were the right move in that part of his career(obviously preferred to stay in France) but emphasising that he didn't reject Pep since he, like most other players active today, wouldn't mind playing under him somewhere down the line

I doubt he has anything against us, and with Mendy and Bernie here I wager he actually has a bit of a fondness for us and follows our results

sniff sniff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.