Kylian Mbappé

Next summer. Not now.

We all know he wants RM and trained with them, so that's still more likely to me, but I think assuming that will happen is complicated by RM's issues on the pitch and possibly their finances (massive debt and not in the PL where there is more money say compared to Utd).

Next summer. Not now.

We all know he wants RM and trained with them, so that's still more likely to me, but I think assuming that will happen is complicated by RM's issues on the pitch and possibly their finances (massive debt and not in the PL where there is more money say compared to Utd).

Liverpool have no fucking chance. I'll have a bet with you and say we won't be seeing him the Premier League

Last edited:
Next summer. Not now.

Can't see Mbappe rocking up in Manchester or Liverpool and I can't imagine there is anything remotely legit linking him to Liverpool.

I have no inside knowledge but what’s the state of Real Madrid’s finances? Are they really much better than Barcelona’s? Ordinarily RM would borrow the money to sign Mbappe but that may not be the case next year - so it’ll be interesting to see if he stays at PSG who won’t have finance issues.

I have no inside knowledge but what’s the state of Real Madrid’s finances? Are they really much better than Barcelona’s? Ordinarily RM would borrow the money to sign Mbappe but that may not be the case next year - so it’ll be interesting to see if he stays at PSG who won’t have finance issues.

Better shape than Barca but not great. They could try next season when the rest of the world would be in a more stable state.

Liverpool could barely cough up £30m for Thiago and people think they will afford Mbappe next year? Not a chance unless Madrid are in no position or unless someone is daft enough to pay another 160m for a Liverpool player that allows them to make space and sign Mbappe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.