Kylian Mbappé

Everybody wants to play for my club - Neymar wants to play for our manager and Mbappe wants to play for my club. Happy days indeed!

You're a master at arguing one thing in one post, then switching and going on about another thing in another. Incredible stuff.

I invite you to read your earlier post and recognize why another poster got the same thing out of it as I did.

Either that or develop some rudimentary writing skills because you sure as well don't convey what you supposedly intend to with that first post. Clown.

Nah.

You are just hopeless and can't understand English.

This is what you posted before.

It suggests that it’s an either or and is completely at odds with your latest post.

It also suggests that if we are waiting to see if PSG have to sell then someone at City have fucked up which is nonsense. It’s not exactly an unlikely scenario that PSG have been spoken to and said “No we don’t want to sell him and aren’t” however they may be forced to or have admitted they may be forced to depending on whether or not they are sanctioned and the severity and terms attached to any sanctions.

So you honestly think that if we want Mbappe, we won't have already tried to initiate it ?

Seriously ?

And if we have.

Then it's exactly what I said.

I don't think we'll get him unless it happens now and I don't think it's happening now

So you honestly think that if we want Mbappe, we won't have already tried to initiate it ?

Seriously ?

And if we have.

Then it's exactly what I said.

I don't think we'll get him unless it happens now and I don't think it's happening now
It’s absolutely possible that we’ve enquired.

Getting him or not changes nothing with regards the other two playing positions we are after.

If he becomes available then we will try and buy him but that depends on the results of UEFA’s investigation. It suggests nothing about the running of the club. I’ve literally no idea why you are getting you male boxer shorts in a twist or swearing about posters being ‘12 years old’ for suggesting that we may be waiting to see if he becomes available.

It’s absolutely possible that we’ve enquired.

Getting him or not changes nothing with regards the other two playing positions we are after.

If he becomes available then we will try and buy him but that depends on the results of UEFA’s investigation. It suggests nothing about the running of the club. I’ve literally no idea why you are getting you male boxer shorts in a twist or swearing about posters being ‘12 years old’ for suggesting that we may be waiting to see if he becomes available.

Because there is almost no chance we will actually get him! It's a load of bollocks.

Of course we'd like him. And Messi too. And Hazard. But we are talking about our rivals letting us buy players they don't want to lose, for money we can afford & those players signing for wages that don't fuck up our structure. And meanwhile all the other top clubs (some of whom are willing to pay stupid fucking wages) sit back and let it happen & if they do come in, these players say 'nah I don't want your 600k pw I want to play for Manchester City'.

It's just very very unlikely indeed.

Meanwhile City will just get on with business, sorting out the squad for next season, without Hazard or Mbappe, exactly as they have been planning.

I'm as far from ITK as can be imagined, but this whole scenario strikes me as very unlikely. UEFA's sanctions have never been especially punitive, and even if they were of in the €100s of millions, the idea that PSG's owners would sell this talisman who best illustrates their intent to a) hire stars, b) dominate in the future, rather than raise the money by selling other players, and would then sell to a club owned by political rivals, feels like clutching at straws.

I'd love to have Mbappe play at City, but surely the chance is minuscule.
I think this is right, except you forgot the part where said talisman is potentially the best French player since Zidane and that at 19 is about to be a pivotal member in their World Cup squad. Oh, and the player has to choose us over Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.