Kylian Mbappé

Yup.

hqdefault.jpg
That’s from this time last year that pic is old

Simple question, do you think we want to sign mbappe in this transfer window?

No.

It's not impossible we could attempt it, if PSG for some reason decided to sell, as we were interested in him previously but I would say the idea we are shipping out a major player, doing deals in the middle of the world cup & trusting Mbappe will come to us to replace him, after him keeping us on a line last time, is close to comedy.

If the deal was genuine I believe we would be seeing it being done right now. Same with Hazard.

I doubt we can afford him or are willing to pay his wages.

It would have to be Mbappe demanding only City & PSG desperate to sell so we got a cheap deal & nobody else could gazump us. Not realistic imo.

I think our transfer targets have been planned by the manager & we are getting them now.

No.

It's not impossible we could attempt it, if PSG for some reason decided to sell, as we were interested in him previously but I would say the idea we are shipping out a major player, doing deals in the middle of the world cup & trusting Mbappe will come to us to replace him, after him keeping us on a line last time, is close to comedy.

If the deal was genuine I believe we would be seeing it being done right now. Same with Hazard.

I doubt we can afford him or are willing to pay his wages.

It would have to be Mbappe demanding only City & PSG desperate to sell so we got a cheap deal & nobody else could gazump us. Not realistic imo.

I think our transfer targets have been planned by the manager & we are getting them now.
So you don't think we're interested in mbappe this window, fair enough.

Let's hope that Mbappe is available and that he expresses interest in joining us. If that were the case I think we'd go all out to sign him.

Let's hope that Mbappe is available and that he expresses interest in joining us. If that were the case I think we'd go all out to sign him.

Im curious about the whole Mbappe situation. Exactly who would we be buying him from? Also if PSG do not buy him from Monaco surely Monaco have grounds to sue considering an agreement was in place for him to go to Paris this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.