Kylian Mbappé

How do you think player contracts work? They're not so fragile that not qualifying for the champions league breaks them otherwise a team having a bad year would allow all their first team players to leave.
Bad year or 2-3 ban from champions league
Bad year , players share some of the blame
Ban from the champions league due to ffp , nothing to do with the players
So would should the players lose out financially if it's the club's fault

If we get Mbappe ...

2PN5TK1.jpg

I thought PSG's contract with Monaco was 1 years loan, then buy the following year, in order to COMPLY with FFP.
I think they'll be okay if they've got their dates correct.
He is the best young forward about

It is... one year loan with the option to buy however PSG have been found to be overstating their sponsorship agreements so may not be able to comply. If so we should get negotiating with Monaco. Mbappe has already had a guided tour of our facilities

2 to 3 year ban!?!!!!

I mean seriously you can't actually think that'll happen?

I’d literally throw the kitchen sink at this lad. He’d take us to another level and would help us dominate European football for a decade.

Are you broken? Because they signed a contract to play for that club. They're under contract so whatever happens to the club happens to them. They can kick up a fuss about it but that's just how it is. Look at the Sanchez saga, its not his fault Arsenal are run by and managed by complete weapons but he was still under contract so they forced him to run it down and only shipped him off at the last possible minute. PSG would be more than happy to do the same to their players and besides they would never ever get 2 to 3 bans. They'd be banned once and only once, but it won't happen anyway because as Easy and I have been saying they have the money, its just a question of funneling that money into the club in a way that is acceptable to UEFA.

They could sell Thiago Motta to Qatari All Stars for 250 million quid if they wanted to. UEFA wouldn't be able to make a fuss because accounting wise PSG just made the money, they don't get to control player values and they can't sanction a club that isn't beholden to FFP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.