Kylian Mbappé

You think Barcelona and the elite old guard will let psg get away with it

You need to remember that UEFA's worst case, Armageddon scenario is somebody seriously challenging FFP in court, where it will be broken because as everyone involved already knows it breaks about half a dozen EU competition laws.

That's why they pushed us and PSG into pathetic fines (of which 80% was given back) last time. Because they wanted to say they'd caught us and punished us without actually doing enough damage that we fought back.

A 2-3 year ban? PSG aren't going to take that punch. That's the end of FFP. Frankly I don't see them even accepting a scenario where Mbappé leaves, unless they choose that option over selling 6 or 7 players - and I'm not sure why they ever would.

Are you broken? Because they signed a contract to play for that club. They're under contract so whatever happens to the club happens to them. They can kick up a fuss about it but that's just how it is. Look at the Sanchez saga, its not his fault Arsenal are run by and managed by complete weapons but he was still under contract so they forced him to run it down and only shipped him off at the last possible minute. PSG would be more than happy to do the same to their players and besides they would never ever get 2 to 3 bans. They'd be banned once and only once, but it won't happen anyway because as Easy and I have been saying they have the money, its just a question of funneling that money into the club in a way that is acceptable to UEFA.

They could sell Thiago Motta to Qatari All Stars for 250 million quid if they wanted to. UEFA wouldn't be able to make a fuss because accounting wise PSG just made the money, they don't get to control player values and they can't sanction a club that isn't beholden to FFP.
Mbappe and his reps after seeing psg pay neymar release clause€220m and wages of €20m pa and knowing that uefa are watching psg never asked how psg would cope with FFP when trying to sign mbappe

You need to remember that UEFA's worst case, Armageddon scenario is somebody seriously challenging FFP in court, where it will be broken because as everyone involved already knows it breaks about half a dozen EU competition laws.

That's why they pushed us and PSG into pathetic fines (of which 80% was given back) last time. Because they wanted to say they'd caught us and punished us without actually doing enough damage that we fought back.

A 2-3 year ban? PSG aren't going to take that punch. That's the end of FFP. Frankly I don't see them even accepting a scenario where Mbappé leaves, unless they choose that option over selling 6 or 7 players - and I'm not sure why they ever would.
And that's why uefa are using independent companies to gather evidence of FFP breaching by psg

And that's why uefa are using independent companies to gather evidence of FFP breaching by psg

That sentence has absolutely no relevance to my comment.

It doesn't matter who you hire to prove someone broke an agreement if that agreement is itself illegal.

Don’t think it will happen buy oh boy if it did, wasn’t that fussed about getting him last summer but after seeing how dangerous Sterling is down the middle recently with his non stop movement and pace the thought of Mbappe playing there who can also finish is frightening

This thread has some glaring case studies of how folks can sell themselves ridiculous dreams.

Mbappe isn't happening. You're a victim of paper talk. Help yourselves out of it.

This thread has some glaring case studies of how folks can sell themselves ridiculous dreams.

Mbappe isn't happening. You're a victim of paper talk. Help yourselves out of it
Isco, Thiago, Lewandowski rumours belong to the same category. BS invented by the likes of Don Balon and Mundo Deportivo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.