Kylian Mbappé

Nasser Al-Khelaifi literally just said he's never going to sell Neymar or Mbappe.

The only time you're ever going to get them is as free agents, and PSG are driving their wages up so high that no one else can compete. He's already earning north of £400k/week.

Could we buy Qatar?

I know he's popular and that a lot of people rate him very highly but IMO he's one of the most over rated players together with Neymar. It's an opinion that is frowned upon I know, but that's my opinion as it is.

If Mbappe wants easy money and an easy life then he stays in the farmers league, and if he did that well that tells us that he ain't cut out for us anyway mentally .

I know he's popular and that a lot of people rate him very highly but IMO he's one of the most over rated players together with Neymar. It's an opinion that is frowned upon I know, but that's my opinion as it is.

I respect your opinion but if you watched his impact last night you'd understand why he's so highly rated.

He came on (80% fit apparently) and completely changed the game for PSG. Atalanta were pretty comfortable until he came on and they didn't know how to stop him.

His combination of pace, control, skill and composure is something you don't come across very often and he'd score 30+ a season for us quite easily.

If Mbappe wants easy money and an easy life then he stays in the farmers league, and if he did that well that tells us that he ain't cut out for us anyway mentally .
It's easy to say that, but Mbappe is a Parisian. He's playing for his hometown club, much to the annoyance of Neymar, Mbappe is the poster boy for the French & he shares some of the global limelight from Neymar that he craves so much. He would fit in perfectly at City, but it's as egotistical as Real Madrid and Bayern Munich fans saying KDB needs to move to their clubs otherwise he's not cut out for the big time. Not only can we not afford him, as FFP restrictions will still be around no matter what some think, he seems to enjoy being the symbol of PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.