Kylian Mbappé

Second goal shouldn't of stood but Lyon hasn't done anything different except work hard (yes something that was lacking from City). I agree that Gabriel Jesus is too inconsistent to take over from Aguero though.
I agree but it is what Lyon can do against a better team.

Guardiola should have done better because Lyon just played their game.

I agree but it is what Lyon can do against a better team.

Guardiola should have done better because Lyon just played their game.

We have our fair share of those types results under our last two managers as well Pep. With this team we do at times have work rate issues, which is also down to the recruitment. As for Lyon they couldn't of met Bayern at the worst time (even with their work rate)

We have our fair share of those types results under our last two managers as well Pep. With this team we do at times have work rate issues, which is also down to the recruitment. As for Lyon they couldn't of met Bayern at the worst time (even with their work rate)
I think Bayern will cruise through everyone sadly.

They seem one or two classes above the other teams.

This comment was 'hilarious'.
You only have to look at the FA Cup to see there's shock results where lower ability sides win one off game.
Neymar went there to win the Balon d'or. He's miles off it.
I'm not saying it's not good to watch, but the quality is so so.
Players, coaches and journalists know it's a major step down from the English, Spanish, Italian and German leagues and that's why Mbappe needs to be a star in a 'big' league.
No doubt he will, but when I watch him with Neymar they're like two kids on the school team, who know they are light-years ahead of everyone else, so they just have a laugh as they try and embarrass the opposition.
Interesting watching Neymar last night when someone comes along and stands up to him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.