Kylian Mbappé

Every chance. People on here are stuck in the 1980's on how they think transfers work.I've been saying it for a while we can get this done. Given the age / contract of Aguero and the age / contract of Mbappe it clealry makes a lot of sense. Of course other top clubs will be in for him but we have a good chance.
I can assure you that I am very much living in 2020 and looking at the political landscape of PSG selling to City, Mbappe professing his love for Madrid, sources saying quite clearly that he doesn't want to join City in the last couple years and its quite straight forward why this deal won't happen.

You can make the argument for Aguero but Madrid have the same with Benzema. Who better to spearhead the new Zidane era than the golden boy of France in Mbappe.

I can assure you that I am very much living in 2020 and looking at the political landscape of PSG selling to City, Mbappe professing his love for Madrid, sources saying quite clearly that he doesn't want to join City in the last couple years and its quite straight forward why this deal won't happen.

You can make the argument for Aguero but Madrid have the same with Benzema. Who better to spearhead the new Zidane era than the golden boy of France in Mbappe.

Well his contract is up next summer so there is nothing that PSG can do about where he goes. That leaves him to pick whatever club he wants. Madrid favourites but a lot will depend on how they do this year - Zidane is not 100% secure in his job and we dont know what there finances will look like next summer. We wont know what many clubs financials look like next summer.

Well his contract is up next summer so there is nothing that PSG can do about where he goes. That leaves him to pick whatever club he wants. Madrid favourites but a lot will depend on how they do this year - Zidane is not 100% secure in his job and we dont know what there finances will look like next summer. We wont know what many clubs financials look like next summer.
His contract most definitely isn't up next summer. It expires in 2022

If he goes to Liverpool that will be a disaster.

Genuinely worried that will happen with rumours swirling. Better he goes to Madrid.

We have no chance unless it's on a free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.