La Liga 2016/2017

I had Atletico to win on my coupon last night..............last result needed. Resisted temptation to cash out. Cue the elation with the last minute penalty, and then the tears two minutes later.................

I had Atletico to win on my coupon last night..............last result needed. Resisted temptation to cash out. Cue the elation with the last minute penalty, and then the tears two minutes later.................

What happened 2 minutes later ? I had to go to bed once Atletico scored the pen.

Kevin-Prince Boateng's header against Valencia was something. He's scored some crackers in his time with Milan as well.

Just watching barca vs bilbao, Barca really don't look that good to me. Very shaky at the back, we can do them if we play with a high intensity.

I fully agree mate we were fair superior 1st half with intensity, pace and passing than wat I've seen first half from barca
Never seen a team pass between the keeper and centre backs as much as barca, so so boring.

Just watching barca vs bilbao, Barca really don't look that good to me. Very shaky at the back, we can do them if we play with a high intensity.
Let's not act like they play like that every week. They weren't great but you won't be every week. Agree we can get a result at home. Away could be a different story.

I fully agree mate we were fair superior 1st half with intensity, pace and passing than wat I've seen first half from barca

Well today was really not a good performance, especially with respect to our finishing but the important thing is that we won one of the hardest away games in the league. Suarez had a total off day, missed many sitters. That's why we need a 4th striker (Alcacer deal is done). Messi was trying a lot but he really was unlucky (compared to what we are used to see), Arda is great on the wing, but an inform Neymar is probably the best left winger on the planet, so wait until he returns, our game will also only improve when Don Andres Iniesta returns as well.

I was really impressed by city today though and the first half was one of the best premier league football I've ever seen...

... but it was basically like Bayern and Barca play on regular basis, so don't become too confident ;D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.