La Liga 2016/2017

We havent' played with the Spanish giants yet, but they're already in fear, spreading BS left and right and preparing excuses:

This is more of an agenda between some in the club (Supporters of Rosell & Bartomeu) and Guardiola, it's the entorno that engulfs many clubs in Spain - we will continue to see an agenda in both of the local papers, Sport & MD. Hard to comprehend with Catalan's favorite son at Barcelona but those against him are the corporate whores Pep supporters despise. Nothing to do with City per se

Manchester City attempted to get every single world class and promising to be world class player in the world. The ones who joined, accepted. The ones who didn't - refused. [Topolino]

The English should be better at spotting sarcasm, that was a post from a fan in the barcaforum messageboard exaggerrating the nonsense that MD spreads, led by Bartomeu's stooge Santi Nolla

This is more of an agenda between some in the club (Supporters of Rosell & Bartomeu) and Guardiola, it's the entorno that engulfs many clubs in Spain - we will continue to see an agenda in both of the local papers, Sport & MD. Hard to comprehend with Catalan's favorite son at Barcelona but those against him are the corporate whores Pep supporters despise. Nothing to do with City per se
That makes sense, I may have jumped to conclusions. It's the explicit reference to City without mentioning Pep that has confused me.
The English should be better at spotting sarcasm, that was a post from a fan in the barcaforum messageboard exaggerrating the nonsense that MD spreads, led by Bartomeu's stooge Santi Nolla
You got the irony, that's enough for me) You have the same nickname there, right? Then you are one of my favourite posters on barcaforum. Cheers!

Not been a good start to the season from Mangala. He dominates physical challenges but needs to work on other areas. The whole team is flopping so hard it's not easy for a new player to bed in.

You got the irony, that's enough for me) You have the same nickname there, right? Then you are one of my favourite posters on barcaforum. Cheers!
Shit forum. Went on there once,really crap layout, annoying posters too.

Not been a good start to the season from Mangala. He dominates physical challenges but needs to work on other areas. The whole team is flopping so hard it's not easy for a new player to bed in.

I quite like the Mangler but was his jumping always that poorly timed and as wreck less as in that video?!

I quite like the Mangler but was his jumping always that poorly timed and as wreck less as in that video?!
Not. Aduriz is a clever old fox in the air. I read somewhere that he has scored most headers in laliga history. When he's not leaping in the air he knows where to position himself to get the foul.

Shit forum. Went on there once,really crap layout, annoying posters too.
I followed Pep since 2008, so there's no way I could escape that forum. Agree about posters, they're now bashing Pep like he did nothing for the club. But FCBarca is certainly not the worst of them.

Last edited:
Messi potentially looking at a spell on the sidelines - had to come off against AM and he looked pretty devastated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.