La Liga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

razman

Didn't find an active read to discuss La Liga

Real Madrid going all out ! Zidane must have been promised a free run

Interesting that the big two in Spain have made big signings relatively early in the transfer window.

I think Barcelona will still be comfortably ahead of Real next season. Quite fancy getting Madrid in the chumps league knockouts as it would be an exciting tie and I would back us to beat them.

Hoping to see some movement in our transfer dealings soon - things are a bit dull after the excitement of the title run-in and cup final.

Can anyone explain how RM can buy so much, IE what are the figures that allow them to spend as much but not get FFP shite?

What I am getting at is, does FFP allow RM/Barca etc to spend this much more?

Can anyone explain how RM can buy so much, IE what are the figures that allow them to spend as much but not get FFP shite?

What I am getting at is, does FFP allow RM/Barca etc to spend this much more?

Madrid will need to sell or they will fail ffp they seem confident in selling players to make them comply with ffp!

Watching the unveiling , live on twitter , and their fans are chanting mbappe ! When hazard is about to be presented

What an entitled fan base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.