La Liga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, they are very "functional" now seemingly. to that end i see no difference between them and Liverpool.

The only fear factor for us or any club is the emotional nonsense attached to the romance of other leagues. We are the finest squad in world club football bar none imo and have been for 2 seasons. The cl has never been a meter to be judged against for myself as it seems to be for others, we have hit sublime heights. The trophy is most welcome however should it arrive.

I think it's actually quite sad to see.

I thought of a Liverpool comparison (as in bog standard football with a few talented players) whilst watching them, but Liverpool are much more lively.

I don't see any particular Pep legacy now. If you look at this team & then, for example the pre Pep team with Ronaldinho in it, I don't see this team doing anything special compared to that team (which was better) before Pep revolutionised everything. Messi will paper over that but once he goes, if they continue down this path I don't think it would look that much different if Pep had never been there.

I hope that doesn't happen to us over time.

I think it's actually quite sad to see.

I thought of a Liverpool comparison (as in bog standard football with a few talented players) whilst watching them, but Liverpool are much more lively.

I don't see any particular Pep legacy now. If you look at this team & then, for example the pre Pep team with Ronaldinho in it, I don't see this team doing anything special compared to that team (which was better) before Pep revolutionised everything. Messi will paper over that but once he goes, if they continue down this path I don't think it would look that much different if Pep had never been there.

I hope that doesn't happen to us over time.

Its the managers they picked since pep left you pick managers with nouse to play the pep way.

Barca also have piss poor management (board) and have made some terrible signings. They are obsessed with galacticos these days and signing more workhorse players. This is the biggest reason they have declined year by year.

Is there a team with more City connections in La Liga than Seville this season? Navas, Nolito, Fernando, and now Rony Lopes.

Oh my days.

Absolutely insane skill from Joao Felix, skins 3 players inside out, running half the pitch and wins a pen for Atletico.

...And Morata misses the pen.

Oh my days.

Absolutely insane skill from Joao Felix, skins 3 players inside out, running half the pitch and wins a pen for Atletico.

...And Morata misses the pen.

You could sense he was waiting for the defender to lunge in with that tackle; it was almost as if he deliberately had to slow down in the box to give the defender time to chop him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.