La Liga | 2024/25

For all the attacking talent ok the pitch Madrid look strangely predictable and clearly missing the incisiveness of Kroos.

VJ constantly complaining and this team with too many egos, this team is going to get hammered a few times this season.

Yeah… on a separate note, I know Barca are a basket case but they don’t half produce some superb young kids. In addition to the ones we know did you see the young lad Marc Bernal last night? 17 and a DM. Looks superb talent.

Yeah… on a separate note, I know Barca are a basket case but they don’t half produce some superb young kids. In addition to the ones we know did you see the young lad Marc Bernal last night? 17 and a DM. Looks superb talent.

Didn't watch the game last night but as you say they do produce some talent there. Alvarez could spark Athletic to greater things this season.

For all the attacking talent ok the pitch Madrid look strangely predictable and clearly missing the incisiveness of Kroos.

I was saying after their super cup match the other day, their forward 3 and Bellingham looks good on paper, but none of them are paticularly great passers of the ball. I think out of your front 3 and your 10, you need one proper creative player in there and I don't think any of them are.

I also don't think they'll get the best out of Mbappe if he's playing more in the center forward role, he's better coming in off the left where he can use his pace more, but Vinicius is there...

I was saying after their super cup match the other day, their forward 3 and Bellingham looks good on paper, but none of them are paticularly great passers of the ball. I think out of your front 3 and your 10, you need one proper creative player in there and I don't think any of them are.

PSG had a better front line it didn't quite work out for them either, can't wait for the Mbappe factor to really kick in and VJ and Bellingham leaking to the press that they want out because le sulk has said something or other :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.