La Liga official complaint about City

I imagine him being in a complete rage all day looking for things to complain about. Genuinely believe he thinks about City and PSG constantly. He’ll give himself a heart attack eventually.

It stinks of racism how we are always grouped together with PSG. We are a different club, in a different league, with owners who have zero connection other than being Arab. We don't spend money the same way PSG do. We don't have the same sponsors. And no one calls it out other than Martin Samuel sometimes.

If our owners were American we wouldn't be grouped together with PSG.

It's time for City to go on the offensive.

There must be some remedy in law to deal with people constantly defaming your business and libelling the owner(s). Fucking sue the arses off these bastards.

Presumably City have received a copy of this complaint. This is one occasion where I would like City to comment and tell it like it is, that this is a political move.

Also, the key thing here is what the PL say. The head of the French league has hit back. The PL, owned by American clubs have remained ominously silent which suggests, to me, that when the ESL comes, the PL will not back UEFA and will allow the breakaway clubs to "compete".
You're talking about the league that at least the highest level of executive (and who know who else) were personally vetted and chosen by two clubs that want us dead?

Crooked as the day is long! Something is brewing I can feel it in my bones

All UEFA decisions are decided by 55 member country FA's and 200 clubs in the ECA.

Imagine how unpopular and incompetent Tebas must be to not get enough of those on his side to change rules to punish 2 clubs with 0 FA representation.
Exactly. It seems Tebas is throwing random figures around and threatening all sorts, but not actually doing anything about it.

He hasn’t complained officially, but I’m sure it’s imminently imminent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.