La Liga official complaint about City

There's literally not a thing he or they can do. What evidence does he have? Turned out UEFA had nothing but newspaper clippings, I doubt they fancy getting their hands wrapped agin just because Tebas doesn't like us.

We've played by the book and CAS have confirmed this, except for a minor misdemeanor of not giving UEFA the info they requested, but why on earth would we have done given they were the ones pushing for prosecution.

Should be repercussions now to this for him and possibly La Liga, depending now who and why this is being raised.

I don't think we'll ignore them this time either. I think we'll push for recompense once UEFA tell him to pipe down. He's attacked our credibility, tried to damage our brand, we didn't flinch. I hope he is read to take his medicine.
UEFA won’t go anywhere near us again, we are well clear of failing FFP.

Good to see our local paper has got our back.

It is not the first time that LaLiga has denounced these anti-competitive practices before UEFA. The Spanish organization has always led the defense of economic control. In 2017 and 2018, he filed briefs with UEFA against PSG and Manchester City for infringing financial fair play, which resulted in sanctions by UEFA against both "state clubs", although they were later annulled due to strange CAS decisions.
MUEN utter garbage rag paper that can not even put the teams in alphabetic order on their web site.

Surely UEFA just look at this complaint and throw it out. It's baseless and a case of sour grapes from a complete racist prick. Laporta was throwing shit out as well I've noticed during the week as well. Maybe get their own house in order before worrying about who we're signing and how. Not our fault Barca's Messi deal drove them bankrupt, or La Liga can't secure television deals cause their league

I'm hoping our owners get our lawyers involved and go Tebas throat. It's gone on to long from that muppet throwing his mud at us. It's never stuck and getting even more tedious now.

I do wonder if La Liga's president campaigning for signings for Real & Barca is actually allowed. Does raise the idea of who and what he's actually working for.

The worst part of it from the moment Tolmie put his post out that Erling had said yes you knew Tebas and his chump league would throw in some baseless complaint like this new one.
Tebas only calls out our club because he needs to deflect closer scrutiny away from the Spanish dwarves...

He is to football what amber turd is to hollywood...same level of accusation and factual evidence.

Last edited:
You've got to love this shit....

"The Spanish organization has always led the defense of economic control. In 2017 and 2018, he filed briefs with UEFA against PSG and Manchester City for infringing financial fair play, which resulted in sanctions by UEFA against both 'state clubs', although they were later annulled due to strange decisions by the CAS."

"Strange" as in the charges were examined and the actual evidence showed MCFC were not guilty of what was alleged by UEFA. Which is not strange at all - is it you fucking numpties?

PSG's sanctions couldn't be upheld because the charges filed by UEFA were "out of time" by their own FFP rules. (How convenient) for Qatar and PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.