La Liga official complaint about City

You're not wrong.

If you wander over to RAWK it's full of this stuff, City have "stolen" three Premier League titles and god knows how many FA Cups and League Cups from their rightful owner! The cult wax lyrical about the day when the ESL will rid them of the City curse.

From RAWK.....

Time for another breakaway like in 1992, it's going to be impossible for clubs to compete against despotic Sportswashing regimes.

I'd like to think with the 4 biggest clubs in the PL owned by Americans now, we have enough clout to change and force a breakaway from the corrupt PL, the other clubs not state owned will have to follow, ban state ownership from it with the added rule of no ownership linked commercial deals, also be great to isolate TV companies who are complicit in supporting Sportswashing so clubs having their own in house TV rights and streaming so not be dictated by the likes of SKY and BT would be great in this new breakaway

If it carries on like this something drastic has to happen by the clubs if the authorities here don't care, it's either a brand new top tier English league again with stringent rules or jumping ship to a European Super League and leaving English Football altogether.

Could be a blessing in disguise seeing Chelsea owned by Americans now.

Reply....

They might end up splitting into two leagues.
We could have the American Soccer League, where all the proper clubs play and The murderous, despotic , human rights abusing sportswashers league where all the state owned clubs play. I’d be quite happy with that.

I would prefer the authorities to grow a pair and just put a stop to clubs being state owned cheating twats tho.
I thought they didn't care about us, that we were irrelevant to them? Those cultists are one strange mob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.