La Liga want Man City investigation

Maybe Qatar should cancel barcas shirt sponsorship??

And Abu Dhabi cancel the fund that's redeveloping the Bernabau??

See what La Liga has to say to those proposals shall we??

I think this current La Liga boss is a bear of very little brain to be honest. Wasn't he going to 'block' the Neymar transfer?

This is the most perfect piece of nonsense. La Liga is concerned at the loss of world class players to Spanish football, which has been their natural habitat for the last 20 years at least: Neymar has already gone, Ronaldo seems to want to come back to England and Messi is, at least, flirting with a move to the PL. The problem is the Spanish tax authorities, but the revenues of City and PSG (above reproach even under UEFA vetting in City's case) is the last straw that a desperate league can cling to. If UEFA are foolish enough to support this claim they will be dragged into the débâcle and the one sure result will be Messi in a City shirt for the rest of his career. We already have Ferran, Txiki and Pep ...

Good, let them investigate and find all is well or let UEFA just say there's nothing to investigate which they seem to be saying.

That's the thing. Even the BBC reporting it mentions we were the biggest spenders with 216 million spent but no mention of net spend as we recouped a lot and were not the largest net spenders in the PL.
As for sponsorship goes, personally I think we are hugely underpaid for shirt, stadium sponsorship these days compared to current market rates. Its the PL money that they should moan about, with relegated teams receiving around 100 million, but coming from Spain pot/kettle/black spring to mind when you think of how much the big 2 there kept of the TV money.
Either way, i'm not overly worried. I'm sure the club will be armed to their teeth with the obvious arguments people are putting forward on here and a lot more on top of that too.

Dembele who has just signed for Barca has a €300m release clause.
Barca chief complained that the mickeys wanted €180m for Coutinho.
They've just sold neymar for €198m.
I'm trying to fathom out how to link the word contradiction and hypocrite into the mix.
Like a previous poster said it's Mr pot meet Mr kettle.

Maybe Qatar should cancel barcas shirt sponsorship??

And Abu Dhabi cancel the fund that's redeveloping the Bernabau??

See what La Liga has to say to those proposals shall we??

This would be fantastic. They wouldn't have a clue what to do then.

Sounds like sour grapes.
La Liga obviously feel their domination of European football is threatened.
Good!

Fuck La Liga, fuck UEFA and fuck anybody else who jumps on this sleazy bandwagon.

We are here to stay, like it or not!

the next 2/3 years are going to see some big changes in the european landscape. as la liga slips down in its appeal the 2 big spanish teams will be pushing hard for a european 'closed shop' league. alternatively, new ffp rules will come into play to handicap us and psg even more.
the chances of real and barca (or any other 'big' euro team with a dislocated nose) accepting the way things are presently going is super slim. summat is gonna give.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.