La Liga want Man City investigation

Something is going on here, I'm convinced we are placing ourselves in a strong position with Messi to come next summer. God I can't wait for the shit storm if it actually happened. The look on the face of this fat toad will be sensational

He's terrified of la Liga losing any more of their stars to other leagues. If Messi should decide to leave Barca in the summer that's two of their three biggest assets gone within a year. Add to that Ronaldo isn't getting any younger and seems to be in decline, La Liga and their top clubs have some serious work to do the next couple of years.

The pound has fallen off a cliff though, hasn't it? It fell off a cliff within a few hours of the announcement of the Brexit result, maybe that passed you by?

The rest of the impending cliff will happen when we come out of the single market and customs union.
yes that's right, and my house will be worth 16% less overnight

He's terrified of la Liga losing any more of their stars to other leagues. If Messi should decide to leave Barca in the summer that's two of their three biggest assets gone within a year. Add to that Ronaldo isn't getting any younger and seems to be in decline, La Liga and their top clubs have some serious work to do the next couple of years.

You’re right - Ronaldo and Messi aren’t getting any younger and West Brom can pay more than most La Liga clubs

They are scared stiff of losing thier glamour - is suggest they tell Real Madrid to stick with all white rather than wear a Marseille shirt!

Would it not be better to look at ways of improving La Liga rather than pointing fingers? It is very easy to accuse and point fingers, a bit harder to look at what needs improving and implementing it.

The pound has fallen off a cliff though, hasn't it? It fell off a cliff within a few hours of the announcement of the Brexit result, maybe that passed you by?
It hasn’t though has it.

1.42 dollars to the pound then.

Now 1.31

Not really cliff territory.

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.