La Palma Volcano

Not to mention getting rid of the old sofas, too.
Reminded me of this superb volcano April fool

Wish I was Sharon! It's just my favourite holiday destination, and normally go twice a year. Great City bar there too (Arthur's bar). Need my Lanza fix now.

Our Lee is doing great, Ste :) Hope you're well, buddy.
Great to hear pal! Always remember you with a City scarf when you were a kid, rain, shine, winter or summer!

We are due to go to La Palma for a family holiday at Christmas. Fully expecting it to be cancelled. Call from TUI any day surely ?

We are due to go to La Palma for a family holiday at Christmas. Fully expecting it to be cancelled. Call from TUI any day surely ?

A lot will depend on the situation nearer the time I guess
Have just booked a day trip there for next Tuesday from tenerife. I struggled with a trip there for ethical reasons but it contributes to the local community and if the island deems it safe then that's fine by me

Nope, you'll be fine. Tourists right now are more than welcomed and the majority of the island is as it always was. Having said that, it's emitting 28,000 tonnes of SO2 (sulphur dioxide) a day now which is the highest it's been. BUT the island to visit is still safe. There's a smaller mountain to the north of the volcano and closer to the sea, perfectly safe there and if it's a clear day, should get a nice view of the volcano.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.