Lacazette

Like a Thierry Henry/ Didier Drogba hybrid but not as good as either. Would be a good signing. Doubt we'd get him cheap considering his recent form. He could be the player to finally push Dzeko out of the club. So i'm all in.

callumcity said:
Like a Thierry Henry/ Didier Drogba hybrid but not as good as either. Would be a good signing. Doubt we'd get him cheap considering his recent form. He could be the player to finally push Dzeko out of the club. So i'm all in.

As much we all can get frustrated with Dzeko I doubt we will push him out of the door just yet. Manuel Pellegrini trusts the player enough and the club wouldn't of handed him a long term deal if he wasn't part of the plans.

Ray78 said:
callumcity said:

As much we all can get frustrated with Dzeko I doubt we will push him out of the door just yet. Manuel Pellegrini trusts the player enough and the club wouldn't of handed him a long term deal if he wasn't part of the plans.

Yeah I know he's going nowhere and it fucking kills me. The man has stole a fucking good reputation. I've never rated him good enough for our ambitions. I'd probably look past his (massive) faults if he actually put a shift in. The man looks like he couldn't give two fucks and it enrages me about as much as all the times he misses or loses the ball. More and more are coming to the same conclusion so it can't just be in my head. Pellegrini did a good job getting an ounce more out of him but there's nothing else to squeeze out. Giving him a new contract was a huge mistake.

callumcity said:
i doubt that. He is more like the Alexis Sanchez type of forward, back when he played for Udinese. So I doubt, he'd push ou Dzeko at all. More likely Jovetic, if anyone. But you are right, he'd be a very good signing.

Dax777 said:
callumcity said:
i doubt that. He is more like the Alexis Sanchez type of forward, back when he played for Udinese. So I doubt, he'd push ou Dzeko at all. More likely Jovetic, if anyone. But you are right, he'd be a very good signing.

I think i was wrong saying drogba, which i mentioned as this lad possesses power and a bit of strength. Henry though is bang on the money.
Seems to me that he models his game on him.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJOs1MYekzg[/video]

this is the guy we should be trying to buy. would be able to play on the left wing as well.

Kun Aguero said:
http://golazogoal.com/revealed-man-city-to-make-25m-move-for-the-french-star/

I know the link's utter tosh but seen enough of his name mentioned on here to have his own thread.

I like him, he's an upmarket Remy and younger.

remy ? more like daniel sturridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.