Lacazette

I have seen him play a good few times he's certainly got potential to be one of the deadliest strikers around, the guy has everything. Unfortunately for City if they opt to get Bony they may have to sit and watch him go to a rival during the summer. When he's at a top team I think that's when people will sit up and notice just how good he is. The only striker currently in the prem who I think is better all round is Sergio Aguero.

Damien10 said:
I have seen him play a good few times he's certainly got potential to be one of the deadliest strikers around, the guy has everything. Unfortunately for City if they opt to get Bony they may have to sit and watch him go to a rival during the summer. When he's at a top team I think that's when people will sit up and notice just how good he is. The only striker currently in the prem who I think is better all round is Sergio Aguero.

Would agree about this lad's talents... have seen him on a few occasions for L'OL.
but if Jovetic is on his way, we need both Bony and Lacazette

Would be a decent bit of business for City , but whether L'OL would be willing to let him go mid season , especially as they are recovering a form just lately that they have not shown for a few seasons, remains to be seen

Crossing my fingers for Aguero, Lacazette, Bony and Iheanacho to be our strikers next season.

fingers-crossed.gif

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 40s40 seconds ago
Daily Star: City want Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette (23), which could see another striker leave now or next summer - possibly Jovetic.

Jaxite said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 40s40 seconds ago
Daily Star: City want Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette (23), which could see another striker leave now or next summer - possibly Jovetic.

this would be a good signing and having a complement of Kun, Bony and Lacazette should be deadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.