Lack of enthusiasm thread

I'm a bit bored and disillusioned with it all at the moment.
I think var and coronavirus has wrecked it for me, Liverpool walking the premiership last season rubbed salt in the wounds.
I'm even sick of us buying players, the last few players we've bought seem average to me, I long for a somebody like Tosin to be given a chance and shine instead of us going out and spending another 60 of 70 million on a 29 year old who's just here for the dosh.
Maybe I'll feel different if we start well.
The Lyon fiasco did my head in to be honest.

until, as fans we can go back to the stadium the whole scenario is pointless imo - only bothering watching the highlights of the goals on the Premier League YouTube channel - Cant be arsed watching games live on screen...

Cant even go and meet my match going mates for a pint and watch the game in a pub.

Roll on season 21-22, no way are we having full stadiums in this season. There's going to be mass panic for the second wave that's due within the coming months...

F*ck this year.

Last edited:
VAR is more of a problem than no fans. It has killed the sport more than anything else in its history.
The laugh of it is that all these tourists are selfie snapping Chinese with those shity half and half fucking scarves. First they infect us and then set about destroying the beautiful game cos it certainly ain’t that without the fans. Thanks a bunch I’m taking up origami

I think var and coronavirus has wrecked it for me, Liverpool walking the premiership last season rubbed salt in the wounds.
I'm even sick of us buying players, the last few players we've bought seem average to me, I long for a somebody like Tosin to be given a chance and shine instead of us going out and spending another 60 of 70 million on a 29 year old who's just here for the dosh.

manchester city fans are never happy hahahah
moan when we was shit, moan when we are the best,

covid-19 really has took football away from us and watching at home in empty grounds does nothing for me
i even don't think there should be premier league and cup games or european games ? football should be played in friendlies or in a new knockout competitions each couple of months because its not the same how can it be

TV football should be just that ? a non-sporting event just played for fun and entertainment

manchester city fans are never happy hahahah
moan when we was shit, moan when we are the best,

covid-19 really has took football away from us and watching at home in empty grounds does nothing for me
i even don't think there should be premier league and cup games or european games ? football should be played in friendlies or in a new knockout competitions each couple of months because its not the same how can it be

TV football should be just that ? a non-sporting event just played for fun and entertainment
It's all about the money now mate, there has to be serious competition for the huge TV money so our clubs can pay the massive wages to our extremely wealthy players.

As well as the above I've just remembered Sane has left, our most exciting player, another fucking pisser.

Last edited:
It's all about the money now mate, there has to be serious competition for the huge TV money so our clubs can pay the massive wages to our extremely wealthy players.

i can understand that ? but i think football being played under the same rules and title without fans is wrong and the truth is its just a training game, the match going fans are the biggest part of the game ? more than i first ever though we was. i use to think it was the other way round

the pressure and atmosphere does something to football and its players, it makes players world class and player who think the are world class buckle and come up short. i was never lucky enough to play football at a crowd level ? but i would say playing football if you mum or dad or friends are watch you made you believe you are the best out there and it did something to you good or bad its that pressure and feeling that is missing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.