Lack of enthusiasm thread

Not so much lacking enthusiasm but missing the match and what is a lifelong routine. Was hopeful of a return next month up until last week.

I went to the store last Saturday to raise spirits. Car park was busy due to the athletics and the Covid centre was being well used. Came away thinking not going to be seeing a game for a good while.

My lack of interest is mostly due to a poor transfer window (so far). After a poor season. It's hard to see us improving much with a fairly similar squad minus David Silva.

I'm pretty sure everyone on this page would be buzzing had we gotten Koulibaly and Messi done.

I agree with what you're saying Marvin, hardly artificial aspects though, unless you wear blue tinted spex pal; )

Joking apart, VAR put premier league football at death's door I think. Covid could turn out to be the final nail in it's coffin, we shall see.

Attending games and not knowing what has just happened, especially celebrating a goal then going home feeling depressed to see replays on TV why it was chalked off the score. They don't show replays in the stadium for fear of a riot, I.e 2 spuds games, plus a few other near flashpoints from angry supporters pissed off being cheated. I'm not renewing my SC paying another £750(minimum) a season to feel cheated by VAR. I'll pick my games and watch the rest on TV.

My enthusiasm for the game I love is seriously lacking right now.
The buzz of leaving the ground after a last minute win. You've forgotten what it's like.

New seasons starts today and my level of interest is less that 10%.

No pre season build up and still no live games is leaving me less than enthused.

Maybe once we actually play it will return but hardly seems like a new season

Lol .... I have to say that I agree with you 'Genie' .... these are certainly not normal times!

And although i'm more than prepared to give the new signings a fair chance, i really hoped that Pep would have gone for bigger names/better players.

Last edited:
My lack of interest is mostly due to a poor transfer window (so far). After a poor season. It's hard to see us improving much with a fairly similar squad minus David Silva.

I'm pretty sure everyone on this page would be buzzing had we gotten Koulibaly and Messi done.

Messi almost certainly , but Koulibaly no.... in my opinion , and i''ve watched him a few times , he's not good enough for City if we really want to win the Champions League.

Same here.

Life has moved on, priorities lie very much elsewhere.

Honestly wouldn't give a shit if i didn't watch a single minute of football right now.

Bielsa's Leeds will go for them but probably end up getting thrashed. I'm quite intrigued by that game.

So am I, and facing newly promoted sides is never a good proposition to have to open your season with .... but i think Leeds have a really tough start at Anfield, and i can only see a home win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.