Lack of enthusiasm thread

Will watch our games but won't make any particular effort to catch any others unless I happen to be in a bar that's showing them.
That's been the case for a few seasons though tbf.

I get more of a buzz about the flight tracker info on the transfer forum than actually watching the match these days. I should just stop kidding myself & become a plane spotter instead.

Really not interested.
I dont even know who we play or when..if I cant go whats tge point in knowing

This season will amount to nothing more than 38 televised training sessions. Seriously who give a toss about who we have signed, who we are playing, what score it was or indeed who wins what?

I just cannot take any sport seriously at the moment and I suspect many of our players will be the same. It's all just a loss reducing gimmick for the money men and frankly I just don't get how anyone can be enthused by it. My thoughts of course but they won't be unique to me I'm sure.

Fuck Leeds, I’ve still got a scar on me napper from an away day at their place, sure the club paid for the bricks they lobbed at us :-)
Yep , it was never the best place to visit ... i had one or two 'experiences' there myself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.