Lack of enthusiasm thread

No enthusiasm at all, no fans , VAR still hanging around, lost influential players and replaced them with average players , Aguero a year older and injuries always hanging over him ,big question mark over Fernandinho .

That's why the Koulibaly transfer is doing my head in. Buy him, we could walk it.
big statement Marv considering we were 18 points behind the dippers last season and now Chelsea and rags are genuine title contenders. He’s not that good.

Absolutely, thought we'd be making a big statement in the transfer market this summer after being way off the pace last season, but it's not happened yet, Ake and Torres will be good but it won't be enough.
Me too. Thought we’d really bounce back with a big Summer of transfers in AND OUT! to really refresh the squad, get more players in prime years in, and make a statement. And it’s just not happened at all.

At least the Paisley kit is nice!

Price hikes, the 'match day experience' rammed down our throats on the screens, Hugh Ferret, VAR, showsec bullies, VAR, Covid restrictions, apathetic atmosphere, sat amongst fans with zero passion, tourists more interested in taking selfies etc etc.

Yeah, I'm ecstatic! : /
Small boys,jumpers for goalposts eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.