Lack of enthusiasm thread

i can understand that ? but i think football being played under the same rules and title without fans is wrong and the truth is its just a training game, the match going fans are the biggest part of the game ? more than i first ever though we was. i use to think it was the other way round

the pressure and atmosphere does something to football and its players, it makes players world class and player who think the are world class buckle and come up short. i was never lucky enough to play football at a crowd level ? but i would say playing football if you mum or dad or friends are watch you made you believe you are the best out there and it did something to you good or bad its that pressure and feeling that is missing
Without fans football is just not played at the same intensity, they end up being a weird sort of training game

Pep even looked like he couldn’t be arsed with everything today? No buzz at all imo with his press conference?

I found it telling that the Roma fans who attacked that poor Irish man were brought to justice whilst the Liverpool fans who vandalised our bus never were. Unless I'm mistaken, not one arrest was made over that.

City fans caused that level of damage to a coach? I'd be the first to condemn them and expect their immediate life bans from the club. Disgusting behaviour.

I have a feeling that @Kenward Garg meant the non-penalty/non-VARed salah goal "heist" killed his enthusiasm, it certainly did for me. I'd been feeling that football had been slowly losing its sparkle, but it was pronounced dead that day for me when I realised how fixed it had become. VAR and corruption have stolen it from me and I can't really be arsed with it any more, which is incredible considering how much I used to love it and how big a part of my life I used to think it was.

I have a feeling that @Kenward Garg meant the non-penalty/non-VARed salah goal "heist" killed his enthusiasm, it certainly did for me. I'd been feeling that football had been slowly losing its sparkle, but it was pronounced dead that day for me when I realised how fixed it had become. VAR and corruption have stolen it from me and I can't really be arsed with it any more, which is incredible considering how much I used to love it and how big a part of my life I used to think it was.

Watching Micheal Oliver generally makes me feel angry and disillusioned - the fucking bent bastard .

The lack of crowds and normality is certainly a factor in my lack of enthusiasm this season, but the biggest dampener for me is such an underwhelming transfer window, again. Once more we'll be seeing the same Otamendi mistakes, slow midfield and only one fit striker half the season. Can't believe the club think Garcia, Otamendi and Zinchenko are good enough, especially after last season. It's even more frustrating after winning the CAS appeal, we teally could have used this summer to steal a march on everyone. Complacent again.

Every mistake an opposition goal, every goal we score forensically analysed for ways to disallow it.

But if we beat Wolves and Leicester we could be level with the dippers before they play Arsenal

Also they have to beat Chelsea

Way, way too early for this
Well, you started your reply with "if" so it means just as likely if not.
My comment wasn't meant to sound daunting, or a season defining situation, only that being 6 points back to probably 4 or 5 teams, then playing a team like Wolves won't make it any easier to get off the mark.
We are not a team that plays well coming from behind lately, however I did predict a win on the pre-match thread, against a well organized squad, at home, who have played us tough recently, with a game at pace under their belts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.