Lack of enthusiasm thread

Flat caps, The Pink Final, rosettes, the North Stand scoreboard, cones of chips, Greenhall’s beer, “The end is nigh’, Wagon Wheels, Peter Swales comb over, Helen, Tony Cunningham, Umbro, Stan Gibson, Kippax toilets..... feel better now....

Hot bovril, "Mind your car mister", Blue AC Invalid cars at the corner flag, Big Mal's fedora, Johnny Crossan, Rattles, 53 bus............

I have a feeling that @Kenward Garg meant the non-penalty/non-VARed salah goal "heist" killed his enthusiasm, it certainly did for me. I'd been feeling that football had been slowly losing its sparkle, but it was pronounced dead that day for me when I realised how fixed it had become. VAR and corruption have stolen it from me and I can't really be arsed with it any more, which is incredible considering how much I used to love it and how big a part of my life I used to think it was.

Which match was this? I don’t recall.

I’ve looked it up. I did intend to listen to it on the radio but I slept through it. I know the score but that’s it. I imagine I never watched MOTD2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.