Lady? Thatcher (state funeral)

I'msurprised at this to say the least. After all she is a very controversial subject, and one character that is both respected and loathed in equal measure.

If this happens it is a disgrace, an insult to a nation who suffered from her policies!
My parents left the UK because of her, all my family in Manchester hate her, they spit when she is mentioned! and until this week I never understood fully why.
Last week when I was back in NYC I asked my parents why they hate Thatcher so much, since very few people seem to like her! I have asked them a few times but just got shrugged off. This time my farther gave me a boxed set of Boys from The Black Stuff' by Alan Bleasdale; watch it and you'll understand why he said.
I have, and I cried through every one, seeing people suffer, losing everything due to Thatchers evil economic policies!: Yosser's story the worse!
I'm led to believe these short stories reflect the UK in 1982, if so: Rot in Hell woman!
This woman does not deserve a state funeral! she deserves a slow agonising death!

She set the template for callous disregardof the working class she is scum and I can't wait to dance on her grave---- woman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.