Ladyman on City.

Bluddy hell there are some stupid post's on here

Diarra isnt a journeyman - just had massive ambition to play football, nothing wrong with that. very combative and is ecaxtly what we need.

wasnt so sure about cruz but the way we see our team performing its players like these that we desperately need

a midfield imcluding swp, ireland, kompany and diarra would be vital to us taking games by the scuff of the neck and performing for 90mins

shaundickov said:
Next you'll be insisting we include women in the team so as not to be prejudiced.

No, I'm suggesting we get the best we can get, regardless of their nationality.

But then again I'm not a bigot.

Definitely want Santa Cruz and Diarra now. We need something. Anything. Under Hughes we will not get better so we are going to have to accept the best he can get and that is the level.At least we will have the tools to battle away from relegation. I hope.

avoidconfusion said:
The article is spot on I think

It is spot on in saying that players who were good last year have not been anywhere near as good this year.

However, it seems to be under the impression that this has nothing to do with the manager and is not his responsibility.

LMAO

I can see it now.

"Sorry, Sheik, as you can see, these excellent players we have are all suddenly out of form and playing well below par since I turned up. As you can see, I have been tremendously unlucky to be in charge of the club at a time when one of the best squads in the country are suddenly unable to play well. Nothing to do with me, you understand. Just horrendous luck. On this basis I recommend that you give me another contract as, regardless of what we work on, how I motivate players and what tactics I use, one day surely my luck will just change and everyone will start playing well."

scorer said:
Just a thought and a message to all you conspiracy theorists out there that call ladyman a rag loving c**t etc... (and tjhere are many of you).

Could there be a hidden agenda at work here? Why does he want Hughes to stay? Could it be that he sees he is not up to the job and wants to watch City fail??

Think about it... read between the lines, the message is in there!

No. This is a pro-Hughes article with a view to getting his message out to the fans/owners etc. Just as Elano and Robinho had their say Hughes has his conduit to the outside world. Basically its a 'not my fault guv its that Swedish bloke who is to blame' A few telling moments though like when will the Dunne & Richards from last year turn up for Hughes. Kind of wondering that myself.

BobKowalski said:
scorer said:
Just a thought and a message to all you conspiracy theorists out there that call ladyman a rag loving c**t etc... (and tjhere are many of you).

Could there be a hidden agenda at work here? Why does he want Hughes to stay? Could it be that he sees he is not up to the job and wants to watch City fail??

Think about it... read between the lines, the message is in there!

No. This is a pro-Hughes article with a view to getting his message out to the fans/owners etc. Just as Elano and Robinho had their say Hughes has his conduit to the outside world. Basically its a 'not my fault guv its that Swedish bloke who is to blame' A few telling moments though like when will the Dunne & Richards from last year turn up for Hughes. Kind of wondering that myself.
Ladyman certainly was the club's "chosen one" when it came to releasing information they wanted to get into the public domain so I'd say that was an accurate reading BK.

I can see it now.

"Sorry, Sheik, as you can see, these excellent players we have are all suddenly out of form and playing well below par since I turned up. As you can see, I have been tremendously unlucky to be in charge of the club at a time when one of the best squads in the country are suddenly unable to play well. Nothing to do with me, you understand. Just horrendous luck. On this basis I recommend that you give me another contract as, regardless of what we work on, how I motivate players and what tactics I use, one day surely my luck will just change and everyone will start playing well."[/quote]

Well put,the players are not performing to there best and yes question marks have got to be asked regarding Hughes and his backroom staff.Frustration is growing in me all the time when i hear the negatives and excuses coming from Hughes on a regular basis.If you look at any of the successful teams in the past ,the manager and his backroom staff got the best out of there players,nobody can say you need the best players to make the best team.The article prompts the theory to give Hughes the time he needs to change certain players,for fck sake if you was playing for city and all you was hearing was that your place is under threat from a big signing would your form not suffer.I'm pretty sure the signs are there that Hughes is not doing his man management on "certain" players,building there confidence and assuring them they are part of his plans.I do believe that the end of Hughes at city will be because of his lack of man management skills and not because of his football plans.

I agree that some players are not giving their all. But isn't that a major part of the manager's job to get them up for it?

Ladyman is getting this info from soemwhere. He has been writing in all his articles about City, and there have been a few recently, that Diarra and Santa Cruz are signed and sealed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.