La Liga | 2024/25

Mallorca should have won that as well. What an awful tackle from Mendy, dirty twat.

Madrid wont give a fuck about dropping points, they'll win the league by double digits.

Well, the super team didn't start so well did they. Honestly I wont be surprised if Barca or Atletico win it, they will just be hanging around all year and Madrid might drop some stupid points and another team will grab it.

lol

Well, the super team didn't start so well did they. Honestly I wont be surprised if Barca or Atletico win it, they will just be hanging around all year and Madrid might drop some stupid points and another team will grab it.

lol

Hopefully but we also need to account for Real Madrid spawniness.

They're like a far better version of the Rags - get outplayed in loads of games, teams miss chances against them, then they finish well in the box.

But I agree that football isn't all about chucking the best players on the park. Having top players is vitally important, but so is structure, tactics and team cohesion. Hopefully this lot implode under the weight of their own hubris.

Real Madrid opening their season with a 1-1 draw away to Real Mallorca.

Mbappe and Bellingham getting in each others way throughout.

Will be very interesting how two of the biggest egos in world football get on over the next few months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.