Lampard new Derby Manager

He sounds good on the telly, which is more than can be said for Gerrard, and he seems a decent chap

If he can get them into the play-offs like their more experienced managers have done then I suppose that a decent season

Good luck to him, came across brilliantly during his time with us and always speaks highly of City. Hope he does well.

Hope he does well he comes across as articulate top bloke and we all know if he does well he be of to Chelsea or West Ham in a few seasons

Derby is a good choice. They are close every season, either play offs or just short. Wouldn't take much of a lift to get them challenging for automatic. I can see him doing well, would like him to take some of our EDS as that would be a good level and they tend to (try to) play decent football.

Good luck to him, came across brilliantly during his time with us and always speaks highly of City. Hope he does well.
Prior to him coming to City I could never understand the shit thrown at him from Blue Mooners whilst at Chelsea.I don`t mean at the games,where any player becomes "a victim" of piss take.
However many on here claimed he was a big headed,overpaid prima dona.
Strange lot aren`t we,footie fans.The minute he signed he became the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Always liked the guy and he certainly always speaks highly about us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.