Lampard new Derby Manager

I wish him well, I think he will do ok, Gerrard can fuck off, hope he bombs spectacularly, only because he is a **** you understand, nothing to do with his association with a club I now hate more than the irrelevant rags :-))
Bitter fucker arnt I ....!

I hope Frank does well - I just worry he’ll get too much help from his relatives- who won’t let him get on with it. Fuck off uncle Arry and cousin Jamie.

I hope Lampard does well and think he will do. Derby are a badly-run club with a strong fanbase. It wouldn't take much to get some momentum there. Lampard is a progressive football thinker unlike most of the dinosaur English managers. He'll need a bit of luck of course but I fully expect him to finish above the team of Elephant Man.

Terry is odds on to join and (despite being a lot of a twat) is exactly what Lampard needs - a strong captain who will rule the dressing room for him.

I would think that the Chavs would have some youngsters who could play well on loan at that level but not sure if Chelsea will sanction that as their youth team seems to be set up to make money. I would be happy to see some of our lads there if they would get games - maybe Tosin and Celina would be at the right level/stage of development to be a success there.

He was professional and obviously put a shift in when he was at City.
However, not sure how I feel about this appointment.
Stopped playing 18 months ago and walks into a good job at Derby.
Cant help feeling that his name and ties within the game as got him through the door.

With Gerrard and now him it feels like the beginning the old boy Harry Redknapp/Moyes style revolving door of getting jobs for failure is setting itself with different faces for the next decade.

I met him this week and he's a fantastic guy. Very humble and professional.

Once I mentioned that I was a blue he couldn't speak any higher of the club. He 'loved' his time at city and wished he could've spent longer/come earlier. Also said the fans were unbelievable with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.