Lancashire CCC

M18CTID said:
Tremendous start to the season - couldn't have asked for any better (apart from maximum bonus points of course but that's just being pedantic lol).

While I agree with many of the concerns aired earlier in the thread about this season, I continue to believe that compared to football it's nigh on impossible to predict a winner in the County Championship. As far as I know, nobody had Notts down to win it last season but they did - and that was with a Lancs reject (Mullaney) in their side.

indeed Matey, i was reading something when sussex won it under Chris Adams and we finished 2nd, we lost something like 88 hours due too bad weather at home, never account for it, but we had a good start to last season, but that was down to the form of Jimmy.

But no suprise winning at Aigbuth again, could a bluemooner get our stats up for win/loss at that ground.

Who'd have thought that after only two innings we'd have had all the top 8 bar Horton get a 50+ score, what a great start.

I think that Gareth Cross could be a key factor this year, his attitude both in the field and with the bat could really rub off on the rest of the side.

Moore has just gone, but great to see Horton has now joined the 50+ club. Pleased to see faith being shown in Proctor and the side looks very well balanced with batting all the way down. We need to make the most of this platform though.

Horton gone for 78. Our top order doesnt score aswell as it should and that has been the only negative so far this season.

400 up once again and a 50 under his belt for Luke Proctor, excellent stuff from Lancs.

Pissing this.

Cross slaughtered the bowling for his 125. Some big partnerships in the middle order. Saj is in now and he can slog them about too.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:47 pm --<br /><br />590 all out.

Hopefully we can nick out a couple of their top order after tea. Sounds like a batters paradise out there but that's an imposing target for Sussex to try and reach.

masterwig said:
Pissing this.

Cross slaughtered the bowling for his 125. Some big partnerships in the middle order. Saj is in now and he can slog them about too.

-- Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:47 pm --

590 all out.

Hopefully we can nick out a couple of their top order after tea. Sounds like a batters paradise out there but that's an imposing target for Sussex to try and reach.

certainly an excellent batting display

wonder when the last time was we scored 400+ in three consecutive innings

590 ao, lets hope they have them 3/4 down by close of play!

Brilliant knock from Cross. This is his year to shine now he will have the gloves in all forms. If we can get a couple of wickets this evening then we have a brilliant chance but this pitch still looks good so we will have to hope for some bad batting to win this game.

Lancs are absolutely flying! We could have the title won by July at this rate.

We should never play at OT ever again.

97/4 Sussex

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.