Lancashire CCC

Gutted the rain has come now just as we get on a roll. We shouldnt underestimate the 2 at the crease either because they are both capable of hittin 50+. If we get them out for 130 it will leave 150 to chase so i'd be very happy with that and confident we could do it aslong as the weather holds up.

niall_mcfc said:
Gutted the rain has come now just as we get on a roll. We shouldnt underestimate the 2 at the crease either because they are both capable of hittin 50+. If we get them out for 130 it will leave 150 to chase so i'd be very happy with that and confident we could do it aslong as the weather holds up.

The fightback is on

The Pink Panther said:
niall_mcfc said:

The fightback is on

It is indeed. The man we need to get is Adams. If we got Franks, Adams would just let rip and could hit us for 30 or 40 in a matter of minutes. Like a said though the pitch is doing and their bowlers arent anything special. The plus is aswell that Samit Patel wont be playing tomorrow so that takes their spin option away. I dont know what the rules are as regards a replacement but i think that the 12th man would just come on as sub fielder, meaning they would be a bowler down but im not sure.

niall_mcfc said:
The Pink Panther said:
niall_mcfc said:

The fightback is on

It is indeed. The man we need to get is Adams. If we got Franks, Adams would just let rip and could hit us for 30 or 40 in a matter of minutes. Like a said though the pitch is doing and their bowlers arent anything special. The plus is aswell that Samit Patel wont be playing tomorrow so that takes their spin option away. I dont know what the rules are as regards a replacement but i think that the 12th man would just come on as sub fielder, meaning they would be a bowler down but im not sure.

Lead is over 200 now - I had a gut feeling when all those wickets were falling earlier that these 2 would turn it round for them. If we don't watch it we'll be chasing 300 plus which is a real ask even on a batting pitch :(

decent enough start from horton and moore, hopefully the rain will keep off and we'll get the runs tomorrow

Century for Stephen Moore, well played lad. We are 201-3 and just need 36.

On a less positive note, who is this tosser Liam Bradford doing the BBC online commentary? What a tool.

Brilliant win. Great knock from Moore and now we close the gap on Durham to single figures and we play them next.

On another side note, was Giggs playing for Notts?

Check out the live score centre on Sky and look at Notts bowling figures for Lancs second innings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.