Lancashire CCC

Well I wasn't expecting any play today due to the weather report, however there seems like there was quite a bit

Warks all out for 321. A 100+ seventh wicket partnership saving their innings and maybe saving them the match

At the close, Lancs 178/4, a lead of 130

To win this Lancs need to really push on in the first session tomorrow, give Warks a target of 250 and have two sessions to try and bowl them out

The weather forecast is cool and overcast, so there shouldn't be any rain delays

Well I wasn't expecting any play today due to the weather report, however there seems like there was quite a bit
Full day I think, they've bowled 282 overs in 3 days, so lost virtually no time at all, which given the weather over the last 2 days is something of a miracle.

To win this Lancs need to really push on in the first session tomorrow, give Warks a target of 250 and have two sessions to try and bowl them out
It doesn't appear to have been easy to score runs, apart from Lancs first innings, its been mostly slow going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.