Lancashire CCC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by es1, 28 Jul 2010.

1. hcblue95

hcblue95

Just noticed Leeds are now called Northern Superchargers or something. Probably better than pissing off everyone in Yorkshire not from Leeds.

2. jay_mcfc

jay_mcfc

The Originals have got away with one here. Decent logo, the best kit and the McCoys sponsorship is probably the best too. And they've started with three very good players. Some of the names and kits and sponsors are outright embarrassing.

3. cptaidan88

cptaidan88

All of the names are shocking, and someone will have paid a marketing agency a lot of money for them. The logo is ok and picking a neutral colour was the right choice.

[​IMG]

Presumably they've made a central sponsorship with KP Snacks who own all of those brands, and it could have been worse - most of them look really tinpot.

4. JOGAMIGMOG

JOGAMIGMOG

The logo is shite. It's an M in a hexagon ffs. Why not use the Mcr Bee or something Mcr related anyway?

5. jay_mcfc

jay_mcfc

In all honesty I was talking in comparative to the rest of the teams. I mean, Skips and Pombears ffs. But if i’d Paid a fortune to a marketing company and they came back with any of this shit i’d headbutt them.

JOGAMIGMOG likes this.
  6. anyoldblu

anyoldblu

Won't be going to any of the Hundred games - it's a complete waste of playing time. We've had great crowds for the T20 - why spoil that with a second rate competition that no-one really wants?

7. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

Why's Jason Roy got a Kevin Pieterson top on ? ;-)

cptaidan88 likes this.