Lancashire CCC

This is a key game with points pulled through to the final group Lancashire have 11 to Yorkshire's 0.5 points from the game in May, and will get half of this week's points as well, and then 4 more games decide the county championship thereafter.

Nice to win the group and finish above Yorkshire,let's now go on and win the county championship in September.

It’s all terribly convoluted, but given the points carried forward format, it rather favours Warwickshire, Lancashire, and Somerset. Warwickshire, for instance, are already a full 16.5 points ahead of Yorkshire; however, I’d imagine that does not unduly concern you.

After tonight's good win the Bungles won so still need to beat Yorkshire with 4 best players in the England bubble, unless one of Worcs or the Bungles lose. The weather making a NR unlikely, although a tie in 2 of the 3 games puts us through.

Can see all three results going against us with the other teams playing teams who are out already, even though all 3 results going against us is 4/1.

Few quid on the caveat treble I think.

After tonight's good win the Bungles won so still need to beat Yorkshire with 4 best players in the England bubble, unless one of Worcs or the Bungles lose. The weather making a NR unlikely, although a tie in 2 of the 3 games puts us through.

Can see all three results going against us with the other teams playing teams who are out already, even though all 3 results going against us is 4/1.

Few quid on the caveat treble I think.
All depends on whether our top 4 get runs. If the do, we’ll win...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.