Lancashire CCC

Manchester Originals select Buttler, Mahmood, and Parky.

Leeds (Yorkshire) pick Stokes meaning Root has ended up at Nottingham.

Looks a bit tin pot - every team seems to be sponsored by different types of crisps. Manchester sponsored by McCoys and will wear black.

Probably the worst possible time to introduce this after the summer and the record attendances. At least some games will be shown on BBC.
Just noticed Leeds are now called Northern Superchargers or something. Probably better than pissing off everyone in Yorkshire not from Leeds.

The Originals have got away with one here. Decent logo, the best kit and the McCoys sponsorship is probably the best too. And they've started with three very good players. Some of the names and kits and sponsors are outright embarrassing.

The Originals have got away with one here. Decent logo, the best kit and the McCoys sponsorship is probably the best too. And they've started with three very good players. Some of the names and kits and sponsors are outright embarrassing.
All of the names are shocking, and someone will have paid a marketing agency a lot of money for them. The logo is ok and picking a neutral colour was the right choice.

9e74722b-592e-431b-98dc-e39d1a478690.jpg

Presumably they've made a central sponsorship with KP Snacks who own all of those brands, and it could have been worse - most of them look really tinpot.

The logo is shite. It's an M in a hexagon ffs. Why not use the Mcr Bee or something Mcr related anyway?

The logo is shite. It's an M in a hexagon ffs. Why not use the Mcr Bee or something Mcr related anyway?
In all honesty I was talking in comparative to the rest of the teams. I mean, Skips and Pombears ffs. But if i’d Paid a fortune to a marketing company and they came back with any of this shit i’d headbutt them.

Won't be going to any of the Hundred games - it's a complete waste of playing time. We've had great crowds for the T20 - why spoil that with a second rate competition that no-one really wants?

All of the names are shocking, and someone will have paid a marketing agency a lot of money for them. The logo is ok and picking a neutral colour was the right choice.

9e74722b-592e-431b-98dc-e39d1a478690.jpg

Presumably they've made a central sponsorship with KP Snacks who own all of those brands, and it could have been worse - most of them look really tinpot.

Why's Jason Roy got a Kevin Pieterson top on ? ;-)

A bit of normality back today.

The T20 match at Chester le Street is on Lanky's youtube from 2.10pm and stars at 2.30pm - you should be able to find it on the link below somewhere closer to the time:

https://www.youtube.com/c/LancashireCricketTV/

Parky is back after his injury in the England training camp, but Mahmood and Livingstone are with England's T20 setup, a new look team but still 8/13 to win. I can't see it, Lanky are normally short odds for group games but it looks more 50/50. Mark Wood back for Durham but his bowling is not great at domestic t20 level.

It is a low scoring t20 ground in the last 4 years, 145 around par.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.