Lancashire CCC

I think Keiswetter came in for Prior. Problem with England is they get a good county championship player and play them in 50 overs as a stepping stone to the test team, which is daft.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Kieswetter needs dropping, in the Cribbian he was lucky, all the shots he made avoided the fielders, now there not, gets bowled to many times for my liking.

I think there's a growing opinion on the circuit that he might not be half as good as initially thought with the bat and although his keeping has improved, he's not a natural keeper and is always prone to errors.

Once KP has regained his form, as I'm sure he will, Kieswetter could find himself out on his ear. If he's not keeping I don't really see the point in him playing just as a batsman.

Lancs struggling with the bat again, KP out for a 2nd ball duck for Surrey, Hamilton Brown still hasn't learnt how to bat in a 4 day game, 70 not out off 63 balls with 5 6's...and Notts out for 59, all happening.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:37 pm --<br /><br />make that 6 6's for Rory...

I think we did ok today, even though we only got 259 im not too unhappy with that seeing as we were put in. Got the wicket of Tresco aswell so i think if we can get them all out for around 250 then we have a big chance of winning this seeing as we are bowling last on a turning wicket<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:58 pm --<br /><br />Bowled poorly this morning, just got the wicket of Trego but we need to get the rest of the wickets for less than 50 if we are to win this. The plus thing is that Somerset have scored quickly meaning we have plenty of time.

Just got the 7th wicket, Butler out for 1st ball duck and Keedys on a hattrick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.