Lance Armstrong

Armstrong made himself a scapegoat when he ruthlessly cheated his way to 7 TDF wins. I honestly think he still doesn't believe he's done anything wrong. Plus, he spitefully threw a lot of people under the bus before and after he got caught.
Yeah, he’s clearly got an utterly ruthless streak. Certainly not a benign character, but still quite likeable.

In order to balance that out, which would be fair given you are new to it and open minded, watch some of the documentaries and read some of the accounts of those who had their lives ruined by him. They are also compelling
Think the narrative on that link is OTT. Life isn’t that simple.

Yeah, he’s clearly got an utterly ruthless streak. Certainly not a benign character, but still quite likeable.

He's a piece of shit who ruined people's lives and ended their careers because they told the truth about him.

I genuinely don't know how anyone can know the story of Emma O'Reily and Betsy Andreus and come away thinking there's anything even remotely likeable about him.

And he still won't admit the full extent of his cheating either, he has no remorse.

Last edited:
If he was a fan of football he would be a rag or dipper. He's a piece of shit with no redeeming qualities

He's a piece of shit who ruined people's lives and ended their careers because they told the truth about him.

I genuinely don't know how anyone can know the story of Emma O'Reily and Betsy Andreus and come away thinking there's anything even remotely likeable about him.

And he still won't admit the full extent of his cheating either, he has no remorse.
I think he harbours some remorse. I think he feel some remorse about his actions in connection with his children. I think he regrets the impact his fall had on his charitable pursuits.

But I think he was utterly ruthless in protecting his dirty secret.

The fella had a Trump-like regard for the truth for many, many years. Can’t find much to admire in a bully like him myself, and I’ve seen a lot of the films and read the books about him.

The fella had a Trump-like regard for the truth for many, many years. Can’t find much to admire in a bully like him myself, and I’ve seen a lot of the films and read the books about him.
He's been utterly ruthless and single minded in his hunt for success. Everything else has been collateral damage. I genuinely don't think he gives a toss about anyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.