Landlords and tenants thread

Has anything else been published online about them?

Link to that and you can use that evidence against the potentially defamatory content rule.
Hi. I wouldn't know. They are a wife and husband Indian couple from Bolton who pray on people in difficult circumstances. I'm reluctant to give further details out in the open but I would like to help any Blues avoid them if at all possible.

Hi. I wouldn't know. They are a wife and husband Indian couple from Bolton who pray on people in difficult circumstances. I'm reluctant to give further details out in the open but I would like to help any Blues avoid them if at all possible.

Are they operating a limited company or are the properties owned/leased under their own names?

Try a google search with keywords.

Are they operating a limited company or are the properties owned/leased under their own names?

Try a google search with keywords.
Hiya. I can DM you what I know and allow you to draw your own conclusions? You are obviously more clued up than me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.